Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hands On

It has been raining and raining and raining here. We went to Ann Arbor to the Hands On children's museum. That's about all we could do since it was pouring - couldn't really show my parents the town. We did go out to dinner - of course! When you're in Ann Arbor ya gotta eat at one of the zillion great restaurants! Molly on the climbing wall.


The girls doing a pendulum experiment. I can't remember what scientific principle it was teaching. Jeff would have made sure we all knew. He, however, is in San Francisco conducting experiments at a science museum there. We were all about the pretty patterns the sand made when the pendulum swung.

Yakking on the old-fashioned phone in the old-fashioned store. Anna always has something to say. Today I asked her to pick up and throw away the food she dropped around her place at lunch. She flounced over to the trash can muttering, "I always have to be the maid around here, already!" Can't imagine where she got that from. It's probably what she's discussing on the phone with her friends:)

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Sounds like you did well, even with the weather. The pictures are cute. I am proud of you, taking more and more pictures! :)