We've been keeping busy too. But guess what? We passed the magic 2 year mark. And it feels like it. It being - dare I say - home?! I do feel as if I might be able to endorse the I *heart* NY logo.
Creek wading/exploring. More than once this week, sometimes with friends. Do you know one reason to *heart* NY?
A lot of the water looks like this. Crystal clear. This is the creek water the kids are wading in.
We went raspberry picking too. Actually, I picked most of the berries, and they did lots of everything except putting berries in a bucket. Anna eats her weight in berries on the spot. She also picked wildflowers for her fedora.
Molly chose a different look.
They also chased butterflies and took pictures of them.
After the picking, they talked me into buying them ice cream at the farm store, and then they visited with the animals.
Who oddly enough, really like to get their pictures taken. They run up when the camera comes out.Even this chicken. The girls thought it was hilarious when she came squawking out of the henhouse and then stood quietly right in front of Moll to get her photo shoot.
I guess this little guy heard there was an animal photographer in the house. He sought her out at her own house. Isn't it the paparazzi that usually do the stalking, not the subjects? Just so he stays away from the bean, tomatoes, and flowers.
Adirondacks tomorrow? I'm working on it....
3 comments:
I was in NYC this weekend; a little different, but I thought of you! I hope you made it to the Adirondacks.
Did not make it:( What were you doing in NYC - so close!
Girls night out before baby arrives. Fun!
Post a Comment