Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This Mind is Now Turning Off

Someone in our house is watching Frontline, and for once it's not me. I like Frontline a lot, but my professors required me to watch several episodes this semester. It is poor Jeff, who's feeling kind of sick. I don't know how Frontline makes one feel better, though. It usually makes me indignant or agitated. This one is about Bernie Madoff. Maybe it has no effect on Jeff because we have never had enough money to lose in a Ponzi scheme.

Yes, I just hit the send button on my final paper of this awful semester I thought would never end. Now I can finish shopping and knitting and start baking without being torn. Or turn of all the lights and just sit and look at my Christmas tree. Or snow falling outside. Anything but read, write papers, discuss anything academic, take exams, or watching Frontline.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Tiff! What a relief when the semester is over! Especially one like this. Great job making it through! Now time to enjoy and relax!