For some reason, the pictures posted backwards from the order I put them in. Oh well. Here are some of the happenings of our Thanksgiving weekend, reverse order.

Anna had an exciting weekend for a few reasons. She had her birthday celebrated with both the Weldt and Rozelle sides of the family. Here she is opening Ruthie, her American girl doll. That's pure disbelief on her face. She has been so well versed in how to treat American girl dolls that it took her hours to figure out that she could
play with this one. She came up to us in the evening with what I think was a confession and said, "I just gave Ruthie a little kiss and picked her up really gentle and put her back down." I had to assure her that this was
her doll (as opposed to her sister's, in which case she would've been breaking a rule).

Also exciting was getting to see Aunt Kristy and Uncle Mike who came in from D.C. They were top priority on her party list, along with their dog Howie.

Perhaps the MOST exciting thing for Anna was that Rebekah and her new fiance Drew asked Anna to be the flower girl at their wedding this summer! Bonus: the ring bearer is her beloved cousin Brayden.

Switching to Rozelle side. Allie also has a December birthday we didn't want swallowed in the Christmas festivities. This is the two cousins blowing out the candles on their cake. Check out the fabulous job Allie did with the sprinkles.

Kicking off the weekend was some time at the Dresslers. Courtney and I ran the Galloping Gobbler and the guys brought the kids to watch. Which was very nice of them; I imagine it was freezing cold if you weren't running.
No comments:
Post a Comment