My children WILL go to college directly after high school. No passing Go or collecting 200 dollars. They can call me mean. They can hate my guts. They can put me into bankruptcy. But they're goin'! Please don't throw any of that in my face someday when Anna's determined to be a runway model.
I never once played fashion show with Molly. Ever. Today, Anna asked if we could. She has this magnetic wooden ballerina doll (oxymoronic, huh?) that has several changes of fantastic costumes. Don't ask me how she knew how this works, but we had to dress the doll, walk her down a runway, and describe her attire. No kidding. So I would have to say things like, "And Abby is wearing a stunning purple tutu complete with sparkles and topped off by a matching tiara."
I may survive Washington State, but I may not survive my Anna!
No comments:
Post a Comment