Yesterday was one of those days I did not do stay at home moms proud. So I was determined to make today a good day. I got up early, did my training run, did household chores, made a big dinner, ate no donuts (there weren't any left), and most importantly, spent lots and lots of time with Anna.
One of the things she requested to do today was visit the local children's science museum. It's not much, but the kids like it. Here are some of the pictures of the fun:
Love her as I do, I don't think this many Annas is a good thing...
Forget sister's violin. Anna tackles something bigger.
Funny mirrors. I don't think a beehive is her style.
Anna was interested in learning all about blood and the heart today. Here she is getting a lesson in how much harder it is for blood to pump when vessels are all clogged. So that's why we shouldn't eat too many donuts like Mommy did yesterday.
3 comments:
I'll bet that catch phrase makes daddy proud! :)
Only Anna would think of that! :) I hope that one made it in your journal...
in effort to keep this blog honest and real, i need to share that i made the connection the other day of where "scientist in da house" came from....SId the Science Kid on PBS. my kid's not a hip genius after all:)
Post a Comment