This morning Molly was up bright and early with the birds, who are very loud and up, well, bright and early. Anna slept until after nine, which causes me to go in her room to make sure she is indeed still alive. Molly and I unpacked some toys and such and set them up, which I think made her start to feel better.
Today I've learned that when Annie says, " I hate New York," it means, "I hate what you are making me do right now." For instance, she hated New York when we had to go to the bank and the grocery store. You know, because we never had to go to the bank or the grocery store in Michigan. She said she hated New York when we had to go to the furniture store. I think she changed her mind when she got to sit on all kinds of cushiony, plush sofas and voice her opinion. Both she and Molly had a good time with that. The three of us found a set we loved and agreed on and was a reasonable price (although it still pains me to think of spending that kind of money!) We'll see what Jeff says. I have to take him back tonight because I borrowed a swatch from the salesguy.
No New York hating at the moment. I'm eating a quick lunch at the computer, and the kids are eating theirs in their playhouse. It's a gorgeous day and I promised we wouldn't run any errands after lunch and they could play outside, even though that proved a bit problematic after Anna slept in. It's not like I don't have anything to do around here anyway...
3 comments:
So glad! Maybe Anna could market shirts that say "I hate New York" to compete with the monopoly the "I love New York" shirts have right now. :)
Funny you should say that - great minds think alike: Courtney sent me this link yesterday
http://www.snorgtees.com/ionlylikenyasafriend-p-731.html?osCsid=0fc406321fd24d9801cfbdeb7aa8c015
Hi Tiffany,
Glad to hear you guys are getting settled and like the new area. I'm sure the girls will like it more and more each day. Tell Jeff I said hi!
- Dan
Post a Comment