Yes, we own 2 vehicles, for the first time since I quit work with Molly and we sold the Cutlass Ciera. In order to still be able to slap my Sierra Club bumper sticker on the thing and not feel like a complete hypocrite....

... it is a partial zero emissions vehicle. Clean burning. Jeff was slightly irritated that I needed this feature, but I thought that since we were probably doubling our carbon output these days, it was the least we could do.

Seriously, though, I think this car is pretty awesome. I've always thought Subaru Foresters were exceedingly cool. The only thing cooler would be a desert-ready Land Rover. Though Jeff said Consumer Reports says that Land Rovers are not reliable, and that Subaru Foresters are some of the most reliable cars on the market. And Jeff would know all about what Consumer Reports says about anything we've been considering buying. Trust me. Not that we were considering buying a Land Rover.

Here's a picture of my new vehicle without me, so you can gaze at it in all its splendor. It is a charcoal grey 2009 model. Other nice feature - all weather mats. Michigan winter ruined the mats on the Matrix, logic says they'd be destroyed even faster here. And Anna can look out the window onto her surroundings, which she is totally impressed with.

The girls in their new car. The Forester was also the girl's choice. It is going to be the girls' car, since Jeff is commuting in the Matrix and I usually cart the girls around.
Next, I'll be showing you pictures of me after my Botox injections....
No comments:
Post a Comment