In the car yesterday evening, Molly reiterated that she really wants an Ipod touch for her upcoming birthday. Anna piped up from the backseat that she would like a new Ipod for her birthday also. (Her birthday is in December). Molly said that if she were to receive a new Ipod for her birthday, she would give Anna her current Ipod (Nano).
Anna restated: "I would like a new Ipod for my birthday."
Molly pointed out that when their cousin Collin got a new Ipod, he gave his old Ipod to his little brother.
Silence from Anna.
Molly tried again to point out the value of Anna receiving the old Ipod, comparing it to Dad's and Brayden's. "How about that, Anna? If I get a new Ipod, you can have my old Ipod?"
Anna, with a tone of voice I wish I could recreate: "How about if I get a new Ipod and you can keep your old Ipod."
I get the feeling that Molly does not think it is a benefit having a little sister who is not only a stinker, but a smart one.
No comments:
Post a Comment