Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Preschoolers=Germs. So why do we let them kiss us?

What could possibly happen to me if I stopped spending big bucks on Shaklee vitamins, washing my hands, chasing my preschooler around with hand sanitizer, cleaning my house - you know, all the things one does to stay healthy.  Something's not working for me - cold #2 this season.  And I might add I've been drinking vitamin C beverages to excess (don't worry - no screwdrivers), and popping Cold - Eeze (I feel as if I should be putting in registered trademark signs...)

This cute face - the cause of the cooties.  She sneezes in my face, sneaks sips of my drinks, doesn't bother to use kleenex, and uses her hands to move my face where she wants me to look with her not recently sanitized hands.  I was hoping to sneak in a nap.  Instead, I'm imprisoned in endless pretend play.  I thought I could sneak on here and blog a little.  She came over and physically turned my face to what she was doing.  Because apparently glances and "mmmhmmms" weren't good enough.  (How come Jeff can get away with this and not me?!)
  
   This is what I was supposed to look at.  See baby Jesus?  That's because he's behind that line of figurines that I'm told is "guarding him".  I don't know what that shepherd and cow in the corner did to get kicked off duty.  
    We keep preschoolers around not because they are clean and tidy:) And I'll keep taking those germy kisses and forgoing naps...

No comments: