Thursday, January 7, 2010

So You Really Know What That Means?

Anna loves singing and dancing. She is destined to be in a high school musical someday. This morning my sister sent a cute video of dancers in a train station in Belgium I knew Anna would love. I showed her, she loved it, then asked if I had anything else like that for her to watch. I remembered a clip sent to me I haven't had the heart to delete because I thought it was impressive, and I always did, for some reason, love that old Toto song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjbpwlqp5Qw
While viewing this, Anna's first question was not unexpected: "How are they making that thunder noise?" Her next comment came right at the end of the first verse about the guy with the blue collar (indicated by pointed finger) : "Wow, that guy can really beatbox!"

The other day I heard her make a reference to "beatboxing" and since I was only half-listening, assumed she didn't know what she was talking about. I should trust her by now, as well as not be surprised by the things she comes up with.

No comments: