One of our favorite galleries. Molly loved the way all these creations looked sparkling in the window. The lake and blue sky make a nice backdrop too.
These fairies have captured our hearts. We stand and admire them for a long time. The girls always beg me to buy one for each of them, and the temptation is really almost too much to bear. But the price tag always holds me back. I wonder if we would find them less magical if they were not displayed en masse.
Clear and sunny February days are always c-o-l-d. But beautiful. I'll take them. The lakefront park.
A little sun, a little shopping, and a morning at Creekside Books & Coffee always lifts our spirits. They were really good girls yesterday while I had an afternoon of errands and appointments, so they got lunch out and a new book each. Molly chose to own Hoot (Carl Hiaasen is one of her dad's favorite for-fun authors too), and Anna has fallen in love with Ivy & Bean. Mama sat in a sunny corner with bell hooks:) Sweet Molly spent some of her own money on a new toy and treat for Biscuit too. A perfect mid-winter boost for all. Oh, if you haven't guessed, we're in Skaneateles.
5 comments:
What a lovely outing! I want to come! :)
This comment maybe belongs elsewhere, but I love your coat!! :) Those boots are fab too. :)
Is this the gallery that Mike and I went into with you with the wicker bench by the window?
SO fun! I second Amanda, I want to come too! And I agree on the coat and boots!
Thank you, Amanda and Ellie, and I am always happy to take visitors to Skaneateles.
Probably, Kristy. The girls and I take all visitors to this gallery. I think you almost bought a bowl when you were there.
love the boots... Oh, lovely post too :) but, I love the boots!!!
Post a Comment