Anna wants to be a writer when she grows up. As her mother and a late-blooming and still-aspiring-to-be author, I feel it is my duty to support her and help her along. When I asked if she would like her latest short story posted on my blog, she said she wanted it on the one "where I know the people, like Miss Amanda and Auntie Kristy."
"Grandpire" by Anna
Once upon a time there was a Grandpa. One day he was so excited...
...because his grandchildren were coming. All of the sudden he turned into a vampire.
His grandchildren were frightened. Suddenly he woke up. It was only a dream. The End.
(Applause, please).
2 comments:
Bravo, Anna! Bravo! Loved it! The title was perfect. Totally intrigued me but didn't give too much away. I loved it. Thanks for wanting me to read it!
Finally read the story; and I LOVE IT!!! Anna, you are funny, talented, quirky and smart. Perfect combination for an author. Love you!
Post a Comment