Monday, January 31, 2011

One and Only Plug

http://ourselvesreinvented.blogspot.com

It's the new blog.  If you hate the asterisked posts, you might want to stay away from this new blog.  And to your delight, it might cut down on some of the asterisked posts.  If you really hated the "A Christian Feminist*******" post, you will REALLY not want to visit.

I'll still be attempting life in all other arenas and blogging about it here:)

And a set of quotes from my 6 year old yesterday, to demonstrate that it's never too early to start thinking deeply:

Anna: So I have been wondering what life is all about.
Silence from the rest of the car.  Then Jeff: That's pretty deep, honey.  What do you mean?
Anna: Well, I have been wondering since I have been 5 what life is all about.

1 comment:

Tashmica said...

That stinker makes me laugh every time.