Anna's approach to vocabulary is to try out in her everyday conversations a word she finds interesting.
Story: Molly is planning her birthday party: therefore, Anna is planning her birthday party (in December). She said, "Mom, can we invite Peyton to my birthday party?" I said,"Oh, honey, we can invite her, but remember she lives far away now and probably can't come." She thought a minute and said, "Well, we can invite Auntie Kristy. She will come to my party." I replied, "Oh, she might. But remember that Aunt Kristy lives far away now too." She sighed and said, "Why did everyone we know and love move far away from us?" Dramatic pause. "That just makes me feel bushed!"
1 comment:
I am so flattered to be mentioned in the blog! It warms my heart that after "Peyton", I am the next guest of honor. Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment