This question was posed to me as I was brushing my teeth and trying to get out of the house this morning. By Anna, of course.
"What, honey?"
"Do you wanna be my kickboard side? I can be Word Girl and you can be Captain Huggy Face (a monkey who wears a diaper, by the way)."
"Oh, your sidekick."
"Sidekick. What's a sidekick?"
"What Captain Huggy Face is - World Girl's sidekick."
"Ok. I'm Word Girl and you are Captain Huggy Face. Hi Captain Huggy Face, we have to go stop Dr. Two-Brains from (blah blah blah)."
"Ok, let's..."
"NO MOM! Captain Huggy Face does NOT talk! He says oooh oooh aah aah and stuff."
"Oooh ooh aaah aaah."
Word Girl proceeded to ask Captain Huggy Face many questions that required answers.
"When are we leaving?"
"In 5..."
"NO MOM!"
"Oooh oooh aaah aah."
"When are we leaving?"
Really that's how the conversation went.
And many others.
No comments:
Post a Comment