Anna really likes this boy, but has no notions of being his wife. She really doesn't mention any boy with particular frequency. Except maybe Xander Dressler, who is not in her preschool class, older, and carries the distinction of the guy she DOES intend to marry someday. (I've warned his mother against this for his sake).
When I pick Anna up from preschool, several little boys clearly think she's pretty neat. They do silly stuff to get her attention and go out of their way to say good-bye to her. And their moms tell me that they love Anna. I have no idea where this heartbreaker gene came from. Her sister, father and I were all kind of backwards in this department, no matter what Jeff might try to tell you about his prowess.
When I told Jeff this story about the wife thing, he of the one track mind asked again if this is the one who reads the newspaper. (Seriously, Jeff, you NEED to keep up or this girl is going to be way far ahead of you!) I informed him that this was not; this is the one who looks like a little Kiefer Sutherland. Perhaps a bad thing because of, well, you know, that whole whoop up on a reporter while probably intoxicated incident. To be truthful, this sweet preschool boy has a very meek disposition and just follows her around and does whatever she says.
On the other hand, too bad, because I think Jack Bauer might be the only guy who would be able to handle Anna.
4 comments:
A totally great idea for the next installment of 24. Jack handles a preschooler. You should definitely cash in on that idea! (Maybe a preschooler with nuclear weapons would fit the mold a little better, but whatever. It's just the beginnings of an idea. There's plenty of room for changes.)
I knew this would make the blog!
To be fair, I didn't really ASK if it was the kid who read the newspaper, but, more precisely, bemoaned the fact that it was not the boy who read the newspaper. An important distinction (in my mind).
But that doesn't change the fact that I will be hopelessly over my head with this little one.
"This isn’t the guy who reads the newspaper though, is it . . . . ."
to be fair, that was the cut and paste from the e-mail you sent me.
we can agree on the fact that we are looking forward to a run for our money...
LOL! Are you sue Jack could handle that one? Really? Are ya sure?
Post a Comment