Let me start by saying that this stylist is the sweetest lady ever. And she only charges me 15 bucks because I'm a former MOPS goer. Not that I just let anybody who is cheap and nice cut my hair. Two of my friends go to her and their hair is always adorable and well cut. The last time she cut my hair it was the best haircut I EVER had. I NEVER had to do it. Literally wash and go and looked fine.
Last Wednesday I went to her again and was really unhappy. I wasn't even sure what my hair was supposed to be doing. So I tried to get back in but she was on vacation. I was going to let it go, because one side was actually shorter and more layered than I wanted it to be. But the back was bordering on making the style a mullet so I called again. Sweetie that she is, she came in early today to fix it. Only, not so lucky for me, she took a distressing phone call from a person trying to collect a bill from her in the middle of my redo haircut. So now the OTHER side is shorter than the side that was originally too short. I can't go back. I can't afford for it to happen again or I'll look like Junie B's dog Tickle, and that was definitely not what I was going for.
This is one of those rare times where having curlyish hair is a good thing because it's more disguising. Maybe this will work like it does for my Toyota Matrix: it has a different set of hubcaps on the left side than it does on the right (Our Matrix is such a great car except for its odd habit of losing hubcaps like 6 yr olds do teeth). As long as someone isn't looking at both sides simultaneously, they will never notice? Besides, now the cut's not anywhere close to being a mullet, and I guess that's a good place to stop.
2 comments:
Let's Skype. I wanna see it. :)
How can you not post a pic of said bad haircut?
Post a Comment