Sun and sand bathing, mostly. Lake Michigan was an icy 52 degrees. Part of our visit with the Lecrones took place at Van Buren State Park. We had gorgeous weather and lots of fun. We did manage to salvage these pictures from the waterlogged camera, though future pictures are questionable.
Jeff and Nan, making their way up the dune.
Jubilant climbers posing for a victory picture at the top.
Some intrepid climbers went for a second time.
Anna, Emerson, Mable, and I all got buried, but none so completely as Molly. We're still getting sand out of her ears.
The bravest one of all. Nan actually swam. Repeatedly. She's grown up in Michigan is all I can say about that. I think Brandon said it best for the rest of us who ventured in: "All you can think of is getting out!"
1 comment:
I love the beaches in Michigan. We used to always go to the Warren Sand Dunes.
Sent ya some luv on my site today: http://mamabusypants.blogspot.com/2009/06/blog-love-and-awards.html
Post a Comment