Monday, June 15, 2009

Goofing Off

We had a good weekend.  Should we have been packing?  Maybe, but I really don't think so.  We had such a good time with some old friends from Cincinnati.  When our families hang out, it is one of the few times I wonder what we've missed by not still living in Cincinnati.   More on that later - have some pics from the Children's Garden.  We also went to Lake Michigan for a beach day. At which point Jeff went swimming with the camera, so there are no pictures of the girls' conquering of the huge dune, ventures into frigid water, turns being buried in the sand, etc. Our family then headed to Grand Haven, another beach, for one last stroll out to the lighthouse and along the boardwalk, and sunset.  Today we went to Jeff's grandma's for one last visit to see her before we move.  We took her lovely new boat out and even tubed behind it.  I can hear the sand rolling around in my dryer as I type....

Maybe next weekend will be a serious packing weekend?  Somehow I think we'll still manage to squeeze in some fun.  

No comments: