
Look at the light. This egg hunt took place before 8 am. Anna found one in a tree:)

See the pink one up on the fence post? They found that one last - the most obvious one!

Molly found one. This was the first year that we didn't have to slow Molly down to help Anna get some - Anna was doing just fine on her own!

All eggs found! Yeah, none of us like hard-boiled eggs so we only do a dozen. No, we don't like deviled eggs. Or egg salad. Don't worry, I won't waste these. Seven layer salad?

My pretty girls. No, these outfits weren't new to Easter (as all who attended my cousin's wedding will know). But everyone was so happy to wear spring dresses and no tights that they didn't even mind not having new dresses. Who would've gambled on being able to wear such lightweight clothing on Easter?! I have never been someone to buy new Easter dresses for my kids since I have generally lived in Northern climates. When you've seen more snows on Easter than you have not, you shy away from dropping money on gauzy, sleeveless dresses and sandals. The beautiful day today was a welcomed exception!
1 comment:
Wow Tiff. I can't believe how much Molly looks like you. If she were brunette, you'd be twins.
Post a Comment