This morning I was going around doing the chores, thinking of all I had to do. I had just put in a movie for Anna and bought myself some time. When I opened the door to her room, this is what I saw:
If you aren't a mom, you might think this is loony. But I just had to post this as a record for my future self. In 11 years (that time flies, Molly is 11!) I won't be stumbling upon the scenes of my children's play. It was just a reminder of moments I should take the time to treasure now.
3 comments:
I have the noodle you may have read about and this week I have a smudged hand print in red paint on my light switch. I was actually pondering a pic for a blog myself. Great minds...I was thinking how someday I will wish that I had never washed it away. Darn practicality.
Looks like a performance of some sort! Their imaginations are so amazingly precious.
It was a baseball game, and the really little animals had bigger animals paired with to help:) That's what I was told.
Post a Comment