You hear all about the funny and outrageous. The other side of this loving and lovable girl:
Anna had her preschool Valentine party today. During the course of the morning, she and some friends and one of the dads built a tower they "worked really hard on". Another boy knocked it down. I asked Anna how she felt about that and she said, "A little sad for (the boy who knocked down the tower) because he got in trouble." She was worried about another person, not herself.
She took Ruthie for show and tell. Yes, they are both wearing their holiday dresses. Because, you know, Valentine's Day is a holiday:) After lunch I was kind of flitting around my house, wondering how to maximize my productiveness and I saw Ruthie's and Anna's shoes on the floor.
In the spirit of Valentine's Day, a visual representation of love in four year old language. Given with reckless abandon, whether it was merited or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment