
Jeff had the car today, Anna has a yucky cough, the weather is only so-so, and I had nothing pressing to do with most of my day. So we had a leisurely day. I did all my chores this morning, and then actually allowed myself to relax. As in, not stress out about anything. Easier said than done. But I did it! I even did some knitting and will maybe pick up a short fiction novel later.
This is Anna's fancy manicure by Mom:) She hasn't been biting her nails - yay! So after a long soak in a lavender lemon bubble bath she got them trimmed. Those are heart nail stickers and clear glitter polish. And she's wearing her dance leotard and skirt too, for added effect.
It's nice to have time for things like that. I feel more rested already.
3 comments:
Hmm...was that a Poppleton inspired soak Ms. Anna had? Might not be exactly the same as his, but that's what it made me think of!
You betcha - we used to have the silky milk too:)
Owen will be so jealous!
Post a Comment