Sunday, July 25, 2010

Crazy Driver

When Molly's turn was over, Nan hopped in the captain's chair, threw the throttle forward, and yanked the wheel hard to the left, throwing her head back yelling, "Wooohoooo!" That is in no way an exaggeration.  Ask anyone on the boat. We were all in too much shock and laughing too hard to get the initial burst of Anna driving on video, but here is some footage Moll managed to take.  Note Molly's screaming and Anna's cackling laughter.



You know what they say about siblings having opposite personalities.  

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh my gosh...I don't think I've EVER laughed as hard as I just did. Thankfully I wasn't drinking any soda because it probably would have shot out my nose! : ) Great job driving Anna. Way to keep everyone one their toes!

Kristy said...

This is a great video! You'll have to email it to me. :)

brandon said...

So hilarious!

Amanda said...

Molly's screaming contrasted with Anna's laughter was awesome. So great!