Thursday, March 11, 2010

God is on Anna's Side

When Anna and I were dropping Molly off at school today, we got into a conversation about school mascots. The high school and middle school of the district Molly attends are the Wildcats (how perfect for High School Musical fans). Anna asked what her school mascot was. Anna's school is a preschool only, affiliated with the local Catholic parish. I told her I didn't think they had one.

She thought awhile and then replied, "It's probably God."

2 comments:

Courtney said...

i think it will be fun for all of us to make up some fun cheers to go with her new found mascot... can we use the entire trinity or just the big cahoona?

Tashmica said...

I will have to run that by my kids Catholic School. They are the Eagles. If we cheered, Come on GODS! Do you think our kids would get a big ego? :)hahaha!