Friday, April 17, 2009

Behold, the Future

Jeff looks forward to receiving his TIME magazine each week.  After grabbing it from the mailbox, he disappears for awhile and only emerges after it is read from cover to cover.  Then it reappears several times around the house and rarely in the recycling bag unless I am on a rampage.

If Jeff comes home looking for this week's issue, he will need to look in Anna's room.  What is Anna doing with the TIME magazine?

In it, there is a spread on Zac Ephron (aka Troy from High School Musical just in case you're not in the know) complete with a handsome, full page photo.  

I'm sorry, Jeff.  Not only because you might be missing an issue of TIME magazine, but also because you have looked into the crystal ball and beheld your future with teenage girls.  

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I love reading your blog! It helps me feel like I'm there...