Others have asked, but you get the first sneak peek of what might be the Rozelle Family Home. That's how much I appreciate your interest in my blog:)
So, yeah, contract accepted. Still needs inspecting and all that follows, but we're really hopeful. And here it is:
...complete with my kids in the picture so you can just imagine us there. (Ok, once again Jeff was right. I didn't want to take the kids house hunting, he did. It was a good idea - it helped them and it helped me envision our family living in these places).
Let's get this out of the way. Aren't they pretty, those lavender cabinets? Ugh. Nice sink, though. And that view out of my kitchen window... woods. Sigh. Steps ... lead to a little playhouse tucked in the woods. And now you know why purple cabinets aren't such a big deal:)
Molly and Anna staked their claim on the master bedroom. They decided it matched their bedspreads perfectly, and had a closet for each of them. (Yes, they really do still want to share.) Jeff protested them getting the room with two closets. He still does not grasp the reality of his future, apparently. Fathers of teenage daughters do not get to hog up closet space. Good thing there's lots of room in the dry basement, Hon.
Perhaps I should have chosen more inside pictures, but I honestly feel a little strange posting pictures of the inside of a house that technically is not mine yet. Maybe later. Or maybe you'll have to come visit me. The deck, obviously. We've never had a deck before. Exciting to my grillmaster hubby.
All ready for us to garden!! Yes, the yard was the biggest selling point. So was the family room with the fireplace and the built in bookshelves.
Now I need to come up with rewards for people who identify themselves and sign up as followers of this blog...
11 comments:
LOVE IT! Congrats!!!!!
Looks great! Have you made on offer?
That's *an* offer.
Offer made and accepted. Jeff's showing up for an inspection at 7:30 Monday morning. Thanks!
T, I love it! I can't wait to visit and celebrate everyone's birthdays! :)
wow... I saw a garage too!! so wonderful, a deck and a garage and more space. we're soooo excited for you and can't wait to visit!!!!
it's just beautiful! i even like the purple cabinets!
can't wait to visit... in the summer, of course!! :D
i love you guys!
Looks great. I'm gonna go to Home Depot right away and get me some lavendar paint. My kitchen needs a makeover.
I love it!! I'm thinking about how much fun the girls will have in that beautiful back yard. I would have loved to have seen the playhouse. Oh, and a garden spot!! How exciting for you :) Love you guys, AC
Congratulations! How super exciting for all of you!!
So great! Looks adorable and spacious! Congrats
Post a Comment